Last Updated/Effective Date: November 8, 2023
We are pleased that you have elected to visit and use this website, www.IntelligentResearchGroup.com (the “Website” the owner of which, Intelligent Research Group, is herein referred to as the “Company,” “we,” “us” or “IRG”.
The Company conducts market research on behalf of its clients through the form of online research, surveys and telephonic interviews.
Use of this Website
This Website is operated on behalf of the Company out of offices located in the United States of America. You must be 18 years of age to use this Website.
- Provide accurate, current, and complete information about you as may be prompted by any forms for the Website (“Personal Information”). Keep any information which permits access to the Website or any part of the Website strictly confidential and shall not divulge it to any third party.
- Not use the Website for any unauthorized use including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry, misuse of passwords or misuse of any other information.
- Not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s access to or use of the Website.
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Not use the Website or networks connected to them to commit or encourage a criminal offense, to insert, transmit or distribute viruses or corrupt data, whether to the Website or otherwise, or to send any unsolicited advertisement or other promotional material or “spam”.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website or offered through the Website in any way. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to cancel or restrict your access to and use of any portion of or the entirety of the Website offered through the Website. You understand and agree that we may do so without any liability whatsoever.
Use of Materials
Materials on this Website, including but not limited to sound recordings, images, reports, trademarks, compilations, and graphics (collectively referred to as the "Materials"), are protected under various intellectual property laws and owned or controlled by the Company, or used with permission of the owner(s) of such Materials. The display of Materials at this Website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to you.
- your use of the Website and Materials as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use;
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website and Materials in any medium and you will not “frame” the Website or any Materials in any site you create or operate without the Company’s prior written authorization; you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website and,
Except as otherwise indicated on this Website, copying, reproducing, uploading, downloading, transmitting or any other use of this Website or of any of the Materials, in whole or part, without the express permission of the Company, is prohibited. Any unauthorized access to, use or copying of this Website and/or the Materials may subject you to liability under applicable law, and may result in legal action.
Content of the Website
- We may, from time to time, make newsletters, messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs, other forums, new product updates and other such services available on or through the Website. In addition to any other rules or regulations that we may post in connection with a particular service, you agree that you shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website, any materials which:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website;
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent or otherwise offensive to human decency;
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- Violate or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Contain a virus, spyware, malware or other harmful component;
- Contain embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind;
- Constitute or contain false or misleading indications of identity, origin, endorsement or statements of fact.
You shall be solely responsible for the security, confidentiality and integrity of all information that you receive, transmit through or store. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that file available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. Thus, we cannot warrant that your information will be absolutely secure.
Limitation of Liability and Use Disclaimer
The Company endeavors to make sure that all information and data it originates on the Website is accurate. However, the Company is not responsible for any damages or loss related to the use of this Website or the products and/or services provided through the Website.
THIS WEBSITE, ALL MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, AND ALL LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS RELATED THERETO ARE TRANSMITTED AND DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW WITHOUT GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT THE WEBSITE AND/OR ITS FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE OR WORK AS DESCRIBED. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS REGARDING TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, ACCEPTABLE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREON. ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR ON THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO AMENDMENT, REVISION OR UPDATING. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW ACCESS TO THE PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE PAGES NOT BEING AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES.
UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, NEITHER THE COMPANY (INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES), NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ALLEGED DAMAGE OR INJURY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREON OR FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUS, MALFUNCTION OR OTHER FAILURE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, IN WHICH CASE THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY MAKES NO GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR (I) MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER FROM ACCESS TO, REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION AND/OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF THE COMPANY’S SECURE SERVER AND/OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREON, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OF OR CESSATION OF THE WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED VIA THE WEBSITE AND/OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR ANY LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION OR DATA, OR DAMAGE THAT IS THE RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE BY OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
You agree that all communications (including, but not limited to all notices, agreements and disclosures) provided to you electronically by the Company satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
With respect to all communications you make to or through the Website, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (i) you shall have no right to confidentiality in your communications and the Company shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure save that reasonable technical and organizational measures shall be implemented to maintain the confidentiality of your identity; (ii) the Company shall be free to reproduce, use, publish, display, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation save that we will not disclose your identity without your prior consent; and (iii) the Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, information, data content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
Acquisition of Business
In the event that the Company and/or any of its affiliated entities is involved in a merger, acquisition, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation, sale or similar transaction relating to any portion of its business and/or assets, you hereby acknowledge and agree that this Website, all data collected on this Website, and all rights of the Company and its affiliated entities hereunder may be included in the assets of, and/or transferred pursuant to, such transaction. If that occurs, the Company will post a notice to such effect on this Website.
Copyright Infringement - Notice and Take-Down Policy
The Company values intellectual property and respects the intellectual property rights of others, and will remove materials on its Website that infringe the copyrights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been infringed by material contained on this Website, you should provide the following notice to the Company by using the Contact Us page
In your notice, you must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed or of a person authorized to act on behalf of such owner;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that is (are) allegedly being infringed;
- identification of the materials that are causing the infringement and that are to be removed, along with sufficient information to allow the Company to locate such materials;
- contact information (i.e., name, address, email address) sufficient to enable the Company to contact you;
- a statement to the effect that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the material was not authorized by the owner of the copyright, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
U.S. Export Controls
Software and the products obtained through or related to this Website may be subject to United States export controls or the export controls of other countries from where you access the Website. No software or products may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. or other countries' export laws, as applicable. Downloading or using the software or products is at your sole risk.
Disputes and Governing Law
The rules governing arbitration are different than those in court. Arbitration does not involve a judge or jury and review is limited, but an arbitrator can award the same damages as a court. You understand that by accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are giving up your right to a trial in court, either with or without a jury.
# # # # # # # # #